Well here we are in Lima. Big city. Wow.
We've been here two days and have been totally blessed by cristian and lauren.
Today we got to go to work with Lauren out north to Santa Barbara with "food for the hungery". It was amazing to see the work FH does. Certainly a cause worth supporting!
We now are heading north to Trujillo to meet others and go to Spanish school and also surf a bit. The bus is 8 hours so we'll see how it goes.
Chau chau for now!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
This is the start of another adventure.
Rose is Graduating from WWU in one week and we have tickets to South America.
- Fly to Lima, Peru
- Wander around the area then head to Cuzco
- Trek around the Sacred Valley
- Head towards Lake Titicaca
- Bus along the Peruvian coast
- Visit Ecuador
- Fly to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Travel up to Iguazu Falls
- Visit Uruguay
- Spend some time in Mendoza, Argentina